Q. When is Comic Con Seoul 2019?
(FRI-SUN) 2-4 August, 2019. Friday is from 10:00 to 19:00. Saturday and Sunday are from 10:00 to 18:00.
Q. Where is the Comic Con Seoul 2019?
Comic Con Seoul 2019 will be held in C-D Hall at Coex. (Address : 513, Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea)
Q. Are pets allowed in Comic Con Seoul?
Due to the regulation of Coex, no pets are allowed.
Q. Do you have any earlybird tickets or advance tickets this year?
Earlybird tickets are not available this year. Therefore, there is no favorable condition for pre-order. Instead, you can purchase discount tickets online, which are cheaper than the on-site ones.
Q. How do I purchase the tickets?
You can purchase the tickets online until 1 August, 2019 via various ticket sites where you can check in ‘tickets’ menu. Onsite purchase will be also available from 2(FRI)-4(SUN) August. You can simply come to Coex and purchase!
Q. How old is for Youth ticket?
Under 19 years old (Born after 4 August, 2000). Please bring your photo ID with your birthday or related documents when you come to Comic Con Seoul before entry.
Q. How old is for free entry?
For the children under the age of 6 (born after Aug. 04. 2013), also official personal documents will be requied for checking the age, so please bring it to the venue and fully enjoy Comic Con Seoul!
Q. Where can I change/cancel and get refund of the tickets?
You can go to the ticketing site where you have purchased the tickets. Please thoroughly check the regulations of changes/cancellations/refunds.
Q. Will the actual tickets be delivered if I purchase them online?
We will not have delivery of tickets this year.
Q. What is pre-registration? Can I enter to CCS without pre-registration?
Registration on either online or onsite is prerequisite before entry therefore if you purchase tickets,
● Online : you can click the link and answer simple questions.
* Registration : https://fd.sysforu.co.kr/2019/comiccon/bf/
* IMPORTANT, your name and phone number (/or email address) must be equal to the name and phone number (/or email address) that you've provided to create ID in the ticket site.
● Onsite: You can purchase the tickets as well as finish registration in the ticketing booth. Actual location of booths will be informed later.
Q. When does the pre-registration period finish?
Please finish your registration before your entry to CCS19. We strongly recommend to finish it in advance online and enjoy Comic Con Seoul 2019 without inconveniency.
Q. If I bought combo ticket or multiple tickets, should my accompanies register too?
Everyone visiting Comic Con Seoul is asked to register, so your accompany should register too. If your accompany hasn’t done online registration, he/she will be asked to register onsite and get ticket.
Q. What is Option ticket?
Spend time with a celebrity at the STAR ZONE! You can only use this ticket once.
*Photo op : Take a Photo with a celebrity
*Auto op : Get an Autograph from a celebrity
*Hi-Touch : High-five a celebrity
Q. When can I buy it?
* Schedule : July 12th 2PM
* Purchase Channel : Interpark
* More Details : https://hoy.kr/ntlu3
Q. Are Option ticket transferable?
Please be aware that any transfer or proxy purchase is strictly prohibited. Therefore, you MUST make sure to make a purchase with your own account. Also, please remember to bring your Photo ID card to Comic Con Seoul for the identification.
Q. Do I need to buy additional pass (entry) tickets for Photo & Auto Ops Options?
The Photo & Auto Ops do not include entry passes, so you need to purchase a corresponding date entry pass (1~3 days) to gain entry.
Thank you so much for your interests and support and we sincerely hope to see you at Comic Con Seoul 2019.
Q. Cosplayers’ Policy
Cosplayers are absolutely welcomed to Comic Con Seoul. Please do not hesitate to visit Comic Con Seoul in your favourite character's costume, and follow the rules below to make the show safe and enjoyable for everyone.
● Comic Con Seoul is ‘Family friendly event’ therefore costumes cannot depict any violation designated by Korean law, and all sorts of costumes that are against public morality are strictly prohibited.
● In any circumstances, all sorts of costumes that can displease the public such as nudity, gore, graphic violence, and other offensive OR unpleasant expression OR act are not allowed.
● Cosplay & costume which promote/use alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco products, firearms/weapons OR any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous OR contains any particular political agenda or message will be strictly prohibited.
● Costumes cannot be obscene, offensive, racist, sexist or endorse any form of hatred or hate group;
● Costume cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about CCS or its products, or other people, products or companies.
● Costume cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which CCS wishes to associate;
● Please refrain from wearing or using any substances that may potentially disturb or displease other participants. Any participants with body paint or make-up must keep certain distance to avoid any sort of contact to prevent leaving stains on other participant’s costume.
● Wings, large props, or large costumes are just fine, but if your costume is too big, you may not fit through the doors. If possible, make wings and other parts that make your costume detachable.
Q. Anti-Harassment Policy
If a person engages in harassing behavior, Comic Con Seoul (CCS) Staff will take prompt action in any form they deem appropriate. Cosplay is not consent. Keep your hands to yourself. If you would like to take a picture with or of another CCS Fan, always ask first and respect that person's right to say no. When at CCS, be respectful, be nice, be cool and be kind to each other. Anyone can report harassment.
If someone’s behavior has made you uncomfortable, or if you witness the same happening to someone else, you should immediately contact CCS Staff, Security Team or a Crew Member. You may also come to CCS's Show Office.
Comic Con Seoul has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for harassment of any kind, including but not limited to:
● Offensive Verbal Comments
● Harassing Or Non-Consensual Photography Or Recording
● Peeping Bathroom And/Or Dressing room
● Inappropriate Physical Contact and Unwelcome Physical Attention
● Inappropriate Physical Contact
● Physical Assault And/Or Battery
In relation, but not limited to:
● Sexual Orientation
● Body type
Q. Weapon Policy
Possible : All the weapon props made with EVA foam, formex, hardboard, wood, polystyrenes and other light material are allowed to enter CCS 2019 and KCC 2019. For gun props, it is allowed only if it doesn’t cause any confusion with actual guns and MUST BE CLOSED WITH THE COLORED CAPS. Bow props are allowed only if the arrow points are made with soft materials.
Impossible : Please note that possession of following weapon OR weapon props may confiscate to organizer and staff as well as cause restriction in your entry.
including replica and all sorts of functional firearms etc
including A self-defense spray, mustard spray and pepper spray etc
including firecrackers and fireworks etc
|Functional projectile weapons||
including blow guns, crossbows, long bows, silly string, slingshots, water balloons and water guns etc
|Sharpened metal-bladed weapons||
including axes, daggers, hatches, knives, kunai, shuriken, swords, sword canes and switch blades etc
|All sorts of weapon & weapon props that can harm other visitors directly or indirectly|
Q. If all the guns are prohibited, can’t I bring a motor gun that has an orange tip and no battery with it?
You can bring it in if you blocked the muzzle of the gun with an orange tip and removed its battery. We will inform you about general rule of cosplay costumes in details as well as the other operational policies.
Q. Can I wear a costume without cosplayer registration in Comic Con Seoul?
Yes, you are welcomed to do so.